Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Keep Calm and Ask On by Michael Samuels - Book Review

Keep Calm and Ask On: A No-Nonsense Guide to Fulfilling Your Dreams
by Michael Samuels
Genres: Nonfiction, Self Help

     The author stresses how important it is that you define your goals and trust that everything will work out. Whether you are trusting the Universe, as Samuels phrases it, or God, fate, karma, destiny, Buddha, a higher power, etc. these principles can be applied - no matter what your beliefs or religion may be.

     Michael Samuels makes some interesting points and gives some sound advice. I'm not going to claim that I personally agree 100% with everything he says, but I will admit that some of his advice gave me food for thought as to changes that I could make in my own daily life. I kind of wish I could hold off on this review until I attempted to use some of the techniques in my life and share if they have made any real impact but I'm afraid that I would end up forgetting to post the review later, as I do with so many books.

I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment