Friday, November 8, 2013

Monkeys Wearing Pants - Fun Read Friday Book Review

cover art for Monkeys wearing pants by Jon Waldrep Monkeys Wearing Pants
by Jon Waldrep
Genres: Humor, Satire

     This book is a collection of anecdotes and witticisms and is currently a free Kindle ebook on Amazon. Great light reading for the weekend or on any day that might need to be brightened a bit. Even though I have a pretty decent sense of humor it takes something incredibly funny to make me chuckle out loud, but this book did quite a few times, in fact. Sometimes the humor is a bit quirky but Waldrep takes every day situations that can be frustrating normally and put a spin on it to make them seem comical.

     One of the things I love about collections is that I can read a bit here and a bit there when I don't have a huge chunk of time to devote to sitting down and reading. This can easily be read while waiting for dinner to simmer, during commercial breaks, or while hiding in the bathroom for a few brief minutes of blissful peace and solitude from the overwhelming demands of family. Oops, did I just admit to doing that? Luckily none of my family reads my reviews. Great read that I highly recommend.

I give it 5 star review graphic 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment