Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Learn To Tie A Tie With The Rabbit And The Fox

Book cover art for Learn To Tie A Tie With The Rabbit And The Fox by Sybrina Durant Learn To Tie A Tie With The Rabbit And The Fox
by Sybrina Durant
Genre: Children, How-to

     This is an adorable book that tells a tale of a fox chasing a rabbit. Not only is the story entertaining it serves as a mnemonic device to help children learn and remember how to tie a tie. I knew there was one for tying shoelaces but had never known about this one. The fun illustrations made me wish that I had a Kindle Fire so I could see them in full color. A great gift idea for Christmas that is unique and can be fun for the whole family. There is even an accompanying song that you can listen to at the author's website.

I give it 5 star review graphic 5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment