Monday, January 23, 2012

Early Morning Ramblings

     I didn't seem to get much reading in this week. The Count of Monte Cristo is fairly thick though, weighing in at over 1,000 pages. So it might just seem like I didn't read a lot since it took me so long to get to 25% in the book. Also, I read the weekly allotment of chapters in Jane Eyre for my facebook group.

     Purchased my domain and set up email, facebook, twitter, etc. I signed up to host FOUR virtual book tours, starting in February. Pretty excited about that. I downloaded the Goodreads phone app. This program is very cool! I can actually use it to scan the bar code on books to add to my shelves in Goodreads. Played with that feature a little bit yesterday but the camera is a serious battery hog on my phone, so didn't actually manage to scan a book before my phone started complaining that it was tired.

     I've been doing a lot of work setting up a new website for a friend too. Another friend requested a behemoth of an afghan crocheted to cover her couch. So I guess maybe it was a productive week. Small accomplishments in many areas is harder for me to judge that I have gotten much done.

No comments:

Post a Comment