Friday, February 17, 2012

Real Life Strikes Again

     Sometimes I find it annoying when real life gets in the way of my reading. I think a lot of it has to do with what I'm reading too. I'm just not connecting with Little Women at all. I find it confusing, as the dialogue is not always clear as to whom is speaking. I also find it difficult to stay awake. Little Women has actually been a chore to read. It actually took me a full week to read the scheduled chapters for the week before I was ready to move on to another book.

     I did finish Moonstone for my goodreads group, and also Enchantment which will be reviewed on our sister site, A Goddess of Frugality, this Tuesday. I enjoyed both of those at least for their own different merits which I will go into further detail in their reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment