Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February's Picks

     Welcome to February! January has been a busy month for me reading wise. I didn't manage to read all of the books that I downloaded last month yet. But I'm still glad that I took the time to download them as only one of them is still free, and I will read them ... eventually.

book cover art of Gathering of Light
Historical
Romance
My review
book cover art of Black Witch by Michael Rivers
Paranormal

My review
book cover art of The Ghosts of Varner Creek
Mystery

My review
book cover art for Containment by Christian Cantrell
Science
Fiction
My review

     Normally I don't play games on my Kindle, but my daughter does, so every now and then I will grab a new free game when I see one that I think she will enjoy. This month I downloaded the following games:

graphic for kindle app graphic for kindle app
Please remember to double check the price before buying as amazon prices fluctuate.

No comments:

Post a Comment