Saturday, March 3, 2012

Review - Inheritance by Willow Cross

book cover art of Inheritance by Willow CrossInheritance
Book Two in The Dark Gifts series
by Willow Cross
Genres:Paranormal, Young Adult

     The second book in Willow Cross's Dark Gifts series is just as compelling as the first. Two orphans find they have a family with a dark secret after they come of age. At first I thought this first book was completely unrelated to the first, only linked by the fact that the characters have a dark gift. I was well into the story before I realized that instead of this plot merely being a continuation of the first story, it was a separate thread that Willow was expertly weaving into the whole saga.

     As usual, I'm going to complain about editing. Willow has assured me that it is being re-edited by her new editor. I strongly recommend that you buy this book from amazon, as they will email you notification and send the updated file when the book is re-edited. I don't mean to snub any other vendors, but as far as I know, amazon is the only one that does this with Kindle books. That's all I'm going to say on the subject as it is in the process of being fixed, but feel that it should still be mentioned as it does take away from the enjoyment factor of a good book.

     All in all, another excellent story from Willow Cross. Love the premise and can't wait to read the third and final book in the series to see how it concludes.

I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!


This post is brought you by Ever After PR.

If you missed my review of the first book in this series, Birthright, you can read it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment