Friday, August 17, 2012

Review of Trojan Horse

Trojan Horse
by David Lender

     Extreme religious terrorists are plotting with a Saudi Arabian prince within the Royal family to over throw the government. They are stopped by an unexpected force. Twenty years later, the terrorists have reorganized themselves and have come up with a new diabolical plot. Can they be stopped again?

     A large amount of the story deals with Muslim traditions. While I found this information interesting, a lot of it didn't make much sense to me as I know nothing about the Muslim faith. Same goes with the intricate dealings in the world of finance banking, specifically in gas and oil.

     Even though some of the finer points escaped my grasp of understanding, I still found the plot full of action, suspense, intrigue, espionage and quite entertaining. Again I would have to urge readers to take advantage of the plethora of free books available from amazon. I have enjoyed many new authors that I normally wouldn't have given a try otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment