Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Day 10 of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon

     I finished two books and reached one of my goals! Woot! YAY ME! I am now back on track for my 2015 reading challenge. Now to stay that way :-s Considering Kate (The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians #6)Considering Kate by Nora Roberts
Book 6 in The Stanislaskis: Those Wild Ukrainians series
256pp
I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

I've out grown my joy of romances but I must admit I am enjoying this series. Can't claim that it is because Roberts adds realism for all the characters are abnormally gorgeous, talented, and end up famous in whatever career they choose, but she does combine quirky humor to entertaining situations.

Big DriverBig Driver by Stephen King
198pp
I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

Was OK, King is brilliant of course, if ever so creepy. Narrator grated on my nerves with some of the voices she used, but still better than some audio book narrators.

View all my reviews

Total Books Finished: 13
Total Pages Read: 2403

No comments:

Post a Comment