Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 8 of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon

     Yeah, I know, I didn't update yesterday, but I had nothing to update as Sunday ended up being a very slow day for reading and I didn't finish any books at all. But I am back on track and finished a paranormal fantasy that every time I'd see it on my Kindle would think "Ooh, I wanna read that soon!"

Out of Time  (Out of Time, #1)Out of Time by Monique Martin
Book 1 of Out of Time series
294pp
I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

Couple of nice twists, though I did see one of them coming. Still a great read that makes me wish I had more of this series.

View all my reviews

     I'm going to stray a bit from my intended list as I received some books from the library that I had put on hold but hadn't expected to receive during the read-a-thon. After Finishing Out of time I started Waiting for Nick by Nora Roberts, the 5th book in the series that I read the week before starting the read-a-thon.

Total Books Finished: 10
Total Pages Read: 1698

No comments:

Post a Comment