Saturday, September 19, 2015

Day 6 of the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon

A Little Bit of Déjà Vu (Return to Redemption, #1)A Little Bit of Déjà Vu by Laurie Kellogg
Book 1 of Redemption series
Genre: Romance
246pp
I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

Excellent, and only ONE eye roll!

The Vampire With the Dragon TattooThe Vampire With the Dragon Tattoo by J.R. Rain
Genre: Fantasy
70pp
I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

I wasn't sure if this was going to be a parody of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which it wasn't. This short story is a good brief sample of Rain's writing for those unfamiliar to his work.

View all my reviews

     I also listened to about 20 chapters of Big Driver by Stephen King and found myself disappointed yet again that I purchased an audio version of a story that I'd already read. *sigh*

Total Books Finished: 9
Total Pages Read: 1404

No comments:

Post a Comment