Sunday, September 30, 2012

Star Dwellers Released!

Star Dwellers
by David Estes
Book Two in Dwellers Series

     Finally! The second installment to David Estes' Dwellers series for young adults which began with the Riveting Moon Dwellers is released today! I also happen to know that David has finished writing the third book titled Sun Dwellers which is currently in the editing phase but I'm not entirely sure what the tentative release date is for it. Hopefully soon!

     I just finished reading Star Dwellers yesterday and haven't had time to compose a full review but I have to say that Estes continues to amaze me. Much as he did with his Evolution Series, he has brought the fictional characters to life and given them their own personalities using only words and his wonderful imagination. He manages to make me care about the dwellers' situations, empathize with their plight, cry at their losses, and celebrate their victories. David is truly talented and if you haven't read any of his work yet, I strongly recommend that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment