Tuesday, March 12, 2013

H.G. Wells Quotes - Top Ten Tuesday

Ten quotes from this month's featured author - H.G. Wells
  1. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.”
    ― H.G. Wells

  2. “If we don't end war, war will end us.”
    ― H.G. Wells

  3. “We all have our time machines, don't we. Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams.”
    ― H.G. Wells

  4. “Losing your way on a journey is unfortunate. But, losing your reason for the journey is a fate more cruel.”
    ― H.G. Wells

  5. “What really matters is what you do with what you have.”
    ― H.G. Wells

  6. “I hope, or I could not live.”
    ― H.G. Wells The Island of Doctor Moreau

  7. “It sounds plausible enough tonight, but wait until tomorrow. Wait for the common sense of the morning.”
    ― H.G. Wells The Time Machine

  8. “Very simple was my explanation, and plausible enough---as most wrong theories are!”
    ― H.G. Wells The Time Machine

  9. “The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow.”
    ― H.G. Wells

  10. “I write as straight as I can, just as I walk as straight as I can, because that is the best way to get there.”
    ― H.G. Wells


Quotes provided by goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment