Friday, March 15, 2013

The Invisible Man - Flashback Friday

book cover art for The Invisible Man by H.G. WellsThe Invisible Man
by H.G. Wells
Genres: Classic, Science Fiction

     When I announced my featured author picks for the month I bet it seemed strange that I had neglected some of H.G. Wells most popular titles. I knew that I had already reviewed The Invisible Man and that I have also recently read Time Machine though I have not reviewed it on here. Originally I had planned to re-read and review Time Machine but while researching the author biography post I learned of his Anticipations book and decided to read it instead. Ok, so that was a mistake as I had found Anticipations incredibly dull. But to be honest, the whole reason that I started the featured author segment was to motivate myself to read some of the books that have been sitting on my "to-read" list for ages that I would not normally pick to read. So, at any rate, I HAVE reviewed H.G. Wells' The Invisible Man and if you'd like to read my review, you can link to it here.

I gave it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment