Saturday, February 2, 2013

February Monthly Picks

     Welcome to February - the month of love and romance. I can't NOT review romances during the month of Valentine's Day but never fear! I will sprinkle in some books with a mixture of genres this month for those readers who prefer a little substance to their romance books. As always, these are currently* free ebooks on Amazon, Pride and Prejudice is within the public domain and is always free. Shot in the Dark is currently available for download on Goodreads, you can try looking there if it is no longer free on Amazon.

book cover art Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Historical Romance
My Review
book cover art Summer on the Mountains by Rosemarie Naramore
Contemporary Romance
My Review
book cover art for Somewhere in Time by Barbara Bretton
Paranormal Romance
My Review
Shot in the Dark by Jennifer Conner
Romantic Suspense
My Review

     *These were free ebooks on Amazon when I published this post, but as with all books on Amazon their prices fluctuate often so please double check the price before downloading!

No comments:

Post a Comment