Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Key of Knowledge - Featured Author Review

book cover art for Key of Knowledge by Nora Roberts Key of Knowledge
Key Trilogy #2
by Nora Roberts
Genre: Paranormal, Romance

     Dana Steele is a woman on a quest. She must find the second in a set of three keys to unlock the box holding the souls of three goddess sisters. The pressure is on since Mallory has not only already found the first key but also snagged a boyfriend in the process. But Dana is dealing with different circumstances. A new key, a new clue, starting her own business and her ex-boyfriend thrown into the works just complicates matters even further. How is she supposed to concentrate on the matters at hand when his just walking into a room is distracting to her?

     I was fairly upset to find that this was the second book in a trilogy. I knew I had wanted to feature Nora Roberts this month. When I packed to come visit my friend, like I do every year after the holidays, I just grabbed four Nora Roberts books off my bookshelf at random. I was highly tempted to run into town and visit the local used book store just to substitute this week's book selection with another. But I didn't get very far into the story before I was hooked and decided to just go ahead and read it.

     I'm definitely making a trip to the used book store though, just so that I can hunt up the other books of this series. The concept is very intriguing, the characters are a joy, and even though Roberts does a decent job of explaining what had happened previously I would still like to read that first book to get all the details.

I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment