Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fate's Design - Book Tour Review

book cover art for Fates Design by Lola JamesFate's Design
Book one in series
by Lola James
Genre: Romance, Paranormal

     Morgan and Megan are twins that look alike, but that is where the similarities end. Morgan is bubbly and vivacious where Megan is dark and gloomy. Megan is troubled with bad dreams and has been for as long as she can remember. Morgan wins a fashion design contest and wins a trip abroad to study at a fashion house during the summer. She uses the prize money to bring Megan along with her, to encourage Megan to loosen up and so they can visit their family in Italy.

     While in Italy, Megan meets a hot, sexy, rich native who seems too good to be true. He is annoyingly too perfect as I waited for the other shoe to drop and find out just what his deal was. Turns out he is just an unrealistic character, a male who is quick to express his feelings, is overly concerned about Meg's feelings, and isn't gay or already taken.

     An interesting plot, very few editing errors, and characters that I truly enjoyed reading about already had me willing to read the next book without the need of the cliffhanger ending that authors just seem to love these days. That actually dissuades me personally from reading more of an author's books as I don't trust them to not leave me hanging again.

     This post is brought you by Ever After PR. I was provided with a free copy of the book for the purpose of this honest review composed entirely of my own opinions.

I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment