Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - Free Stories for Halloween

     These books tell the story of classic characters that we associate with Halloween or are just good and creepy to get you in the Halloween spirit. The top four will be this October's monthly picks.

     When I think of Halloween stories, Dracula by Bram Stoker is the first one that comes to mind! Read my review.


     Even though most Frankenstein movies really have nothing to do with Mary Shelley's original story, it is still sufficiently creepy to read for Halloween. Read my review.


     This is a new book for me, it was listed in the free Kindle books on Amazon so I thought I would include something for those readers who don't enjoy classics as much as I do. Read my review.


     Another new book for me, I decided it might be best to split the monthly picks up between half classics and half new books. I was looking for a zombie story for this month too!


     This book of creepy short stories is currently free for download on Amazon! Read my review.


     Edgar Allen Poe's classic poem The Raven. Read my review.


     A humorous yet ghoulish short story about a woman's revenge on the boyfriend who murdered her. Read my review.


     Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson tells the classic story of science gone wrong. Read my review.


     Nobody can really explain it. You just have to understand that bizarre things happen there. They just do. Weird things. The kind of things you don’t even want to dream about in your worst nightmares. Read my review.


     The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving tells the famous story of the headless horseman. Read my Review


Please keep in mind that Amazon prices change constantly and these books may not always be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment