Monday, April 2, 2012

Monthly Picks for April

It is a new month, and I have actually made some decent lead way on reading my previous monthly picks. Not quite caught up yet, but I am getting there. This month I have chosen to download the following freebie books from Amazon:


Horror

My review

Nonfiction/
Historical
My Review

Mystery/
Thriller
My review

Romantic
Suspense
My review
While I am NOT making this an official pick for April as there is no way I can find time to read a 4 book set, but this find is worth noting. FOUR book set by Scott Nicholson includes: The Harvest, The Vampire Club, Burial to Follow, and Drummer Boy is currently FREE on Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I just came across your blog and I am your newest follower!

    Thank you for posting your April book recommendations! Always looking for something new to read. :)

    I would love it if you stopped by my blog and joined! http://themusescircle.blogspot.com/

    Keep up the great work!

    Best Wishes,

    Mia at The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete