Monday, April 9, 2012

A Witch's Curse - Pick of the Month Book Review

book cover art of A Witch's Curse by Edwina RayA Witch's Curse
by Edwina Ray
Genres: Horror, Paranormal

     This turned out to be a very short story. Only took me about 20 minutes to read but it was refreshing after some of the lengthy books that I have been reading of late.

     Alex is a teenage girl, in a new home and a new school. We're not told what happened to her mother, only that she lives with her dad and his girlfriend/wife, which Alex doesn't seem to care much for.

     She scoffs at the idea of a witch's curse, assuming it is a local legend, but is it? The author doesn't give us very defined characters but it IS only a short story. She more than makes up for it by setting the scene and leading the reader to believe what she wants us to believe. An entertaining quick read that I'm glad that I chose as one of this month's picks.

I give it 4 star review graphic 4 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment