Saturday, April 7, 2012

Without a Spark - Review

Without a Spark
by George Berger

     The author displays a masterful use of humor, suspense, action, and plot twists to deliver this incredibly wonderful story. All the main characters have their own personal quirks yet they come together to solve a mystery that has baffled the police.

     When I first started reading this, I had the impression that it was a successive book in a series. Kevin's mysterious activities led me to believe that his past was explained in a previous book. However after finishing the book, I think the author purposely left us in the dark, only to reveal what was going on slowly, at his leisure.

     This was one of my monthly picks way back in January. I'm glad that I finally got around to reading it as I thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to reading more from this author. Fair warning though, while this book was free on Amazon back in Janurary, it no longer is.

No comments:

Post a Comment